Use this Health and Wellness Planner to help you plan and track your healthy living goals and habits. Set your Health and Wellness goals and then create the actions steps necessary to fulfill your goals. Bring your new healthy habits into your daily schedule with the Daily Planner Page. Plan and track your workouts and meals. Track your vitamins, supplements, and other medications. Use the Resource list to note the books, websites, and other resources to motivate you along the way.
Hold yourself accountable with your health goals with this comprehensive planner. The entire printable packet includes 9 pages. Use them all or pick and choose based on the plan that works best for you. The entire planner is undated so you can start using the planner at anytime throughout the year.
Here is what is included in the Health and Wellness Printable Planner:
- Health & Wellness Goal Planner - Set a start and end date for each goal you set. There are lines for Fitness Goals, Nutrition Goals, Wellness Goals, and also blank lines for your own custom goals.
- Health & Wellness Goal Worksheet - Once you have set your goals, use the Goal Worksheet to brainstorm steps to move you towards your goal. Breakdown the goals by month.
- Daily Planner Page - Bring your health into your daily plan. Track your meals, fitness, nutrition, and water intake alongside your daily schedule, to-do list, notes, and daily goals.
- Weekly Healthy Habits - As you try to create healthy habits, record daily how you are doing on your goals. Record your success or setbacks in your water intake, fitness, nutrition, vitamin/supplements, rest/sleep, dental, spiritual, and stress reduction goals.
- Workout Tracker - On this weekly page, track your goals for each day. Record your fitness accomplishments under the cardio, strength, or flexibility categories. There is also room for you to add additional notes on your fitness progress each day. This page is open-ended. Record your steps taken, miles ran, minutes exercised, reps completed, or whatever fits your workout.
- Food Diary - Record your breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and beverage intake each day.
- Meal Planner - Plan your breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the week. There is also room to make your grocery list for the week.
- Vitamin & Supplement Tracker - List your vitamins, supplements, or medications and record the days you took them.
- Resource List - Use this sheet to jot down book titles, websites, videos, or more you want to check out.
Size: 8.5 inches x 11 inches
This printable kit is designed to be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper. No paper goods or products will be shipped to you.
Colors may change from screen to print.
All downloads are for personal use only. Printables can be printed multiple times for a single user. Please do not sell or redistribute this PDF.